Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Wednesday Morning Moms' Group
I love Wednesday mornings. I have this awesome, wonderful, fun, chaotic, noisy, talkative, intelligent and spiritual group of moms that I meet with every Wednesday morning. It's for moms and kids and we get together to just talk and let our kids hang out. Sometimes we head to a park, the zoo, the museum, or someone's house. Today we went to my friend Mary's house, and we let the kids run like crazy. They played in the wading pools, ran through the sprinkler and played on the swingset. All of us moms sat around catching up. We haven't all been together in a while since everyone was traveling over the summer. It was so nice to see everyone again!
Labels:
kids,
moms group
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah! It's fun to see everyone. It makes me feel like I haven't missed as much!!! Won't be long now...
ReplyDelete